- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R. 480 E.P later. 2"; lower left: "R. 480 E.P. 2"; lower right: "h. 2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | landscape | river | terrace
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Grande Terrasse de Saint Germain-en-Laye | Saint-Germain-en-Laye | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, St. Germains, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.