IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by William Radclyffe, 1780–1855, British, Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change, 1835
Marche aux Fleurs and Pont-au-Change
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof, touched (early)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridges | cityscape | marketplace | museum | palace | river
- Associated Places:
- Conciergerie | Europe | France | Musée du Louvre | Palais des Tuileries | Paris | Pont au Change | Pont Neuf | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.