Print made by Thomas Jeavons, ca. 1800–1867, British, Hotel de Ville and Pont d'Arcole, 1835
Hotel de Ville and Pont d'Arcole
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof, touched, (early)
Lettered, within image, lower left: "CHIENE"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | cityscape | river | squares (open spaces) | town hall
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Hôtel de Ville, Paris | Paris | Place de l'Ho^tel-de-ville | Pont d'Arcole | Seine
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.