- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 8 5/16 × 5 1/8 inches (21.1 × 13 cm) and Image: 5 × 3 5/8 inches (12.7 × 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.432"
Lettered, upper center: "TURNER'S | ANNUAL TOUR. | 1833."; lettered, lower center: "Nantes | LONDON: PUBLISHED FOR THE PROPRIETOR, BY | MOON, BOYS, AND GRAVES, 6, PALL MALL."; lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W.Miller | Printed by Mc Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- France | Loire | Nantes | Nantes Cathedral | Pays de la Loire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.