- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/16 × 5 1/8 inches (21.1 × 13 cm) and Image: 5 × 3 5/8 inches (12.7 × 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.432"
Lettered, upper center: "TURNER'S | ANNUAL TOUR. | 1833."; lettered, lower center: "Nantes | LONDON: PUBLISHED FOR THE PROPRIETOR, BY | MOON, BOYS, AND GRAVES, 6, PALL MALL."; lettered, lower left: "J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "W.Miller | Printed by Mc Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- France | Loire | Nantes | Nantes Cathedral | Pays de la Loire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.