- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 11/16 x 6 11/16 inches (6.8 x 17 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Dendera. | Jany 15. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(10) (162)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "37. up | next above lowest | left"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | desert | landscape | ruins | sand | temple
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Nile | Upper Egypt
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.