- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 5/8 x 6 5/16 inches (6.7 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Dendera. 15. Jany. 1867; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(11) (163)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "37.up."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, left center: "next above"; inscribed in graphite, center: "Lowest"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Right"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures (representations) | landscape | ruins | sand | sky | temples
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Nile | Upper Egypt
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.