- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and line engraving, Engraver's proof
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.462"; lower center; "Engraver's proof nearly finished"
Lettered, lower center: "Eng'd by James B. Allen from a drawing by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Caudebec | Europe | France | Notre-Dame Church of Caudebec-en-Caux | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, Caudebec, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.