Lewis Vulliamy, 1791–1871, British, Ruins at Didyma, between 1818 and 1822
Ruins at Didyma
- Part Of:
- between 1818 and 1822
- Graphite and brown wash on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 16 1/2 inches (26 × 41.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "£40"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ruins
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.