IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Vulliamy, 1791–1871, British, Unidentified Tower, between 1818 and 1822
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Drawing made in Italy and Asia Minor during Grand Tour
- between 1818 and 1822
- Graphite and brown wash on slightly textured, medium cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 9 3/4 inches (40.6 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "£85", "106"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | tower (building division)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.