IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Gainsborough Dupont, 1754–1797, British, Elizabeth Ann (Linley) Sheridan, between 1787 and 1797
Elizabeth Ann (Linley) Sheridan
- between 1787 and 1797
- Mezzotint (unpublished) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (48.9 × 36.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chemise | hairpiece | hills | portrait | scarf | waistband
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Painters and Engraving - The Reproductive Print from Hogarth to Wilkie (Yale Center for British Art, 1980-03-26 - 1980-06-22) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Rubenism (Bell Art Gallery, 1975-01-30 - 1975-02-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.