Mare and Foal
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pastel on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 25 1/2 inches (50.2 × 64.8 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink, lower left: "5"; in graphite, lower right: "w[...]/CB/B1/684"
Signed and dated in blue ink, lower right: "John Skeaping 76"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The estate of John Skeaping / Tate
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.