Print made by Robert Barnes, 1840–1895, British, Two Girls Playing, undated
Two Girls Playing
- Additional Title(s):
- Wood-engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige card
- Mount (unevenly cut): 5 1/8 x 7 5/8 inches (13 x 19.4 cm), Sheet: 4 9/16 x 6 15/16 inches (11.6 x 17.6 cm), and Image: 4 x 6 5/16 inches (10.2 x 16 cm)
Lettered, lower right: "RB"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons | carpet | children | doll | dresses | genre subject | girls | ribbon | shoes | socks | tea party | tea set | tray
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.