IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John R. Skeaping, 1901–1980, British, Taking Down Steady, 1963
Taking Down Steady
- Watercolor on thick, rough cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 21 1/2 inches (43.2 × 54.6 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "JOHN SKEAPING 63"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The estate of John Skeaping / Tate
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.