- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 x 9 1/4 inches (30.2 x 23.5 cm), Plate: 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches (19.1 x 14 cm), and Image: 6 7/8 x 5 inches (17.5 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "(IR74/1950)"
Lettered lower center: "CIBBER"; lower right: "A.Bannerman, Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- compass | man | portrait | sculptor
- Associated People:
- Cibber, Caius Gabriel (1630–1700), sculptor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, Cibber, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.