- Watercolor, graphite, white gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 11/16 x 7 5/8 inches (6.8 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "newr Aswan. 9.AM. 27. Jany. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(238)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | hills | landscape | palm trees | river | river | riverbank | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Aswan | Egypt | Nile
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.