Edmund Garvey, R.A.
- between 1802 and 1814
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 17 x 11 5/16 inches (43.2 x 28.7 cm), Plate: 10 3/4 x 8 inches (27.3 x 20.3 cm), and Image: 10 3/4 x 8 inches (27.3 x 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Peintre"; on back, center: "5/"; lower left: "William DANIELL (aft/ George Dance)"; lower right: "25A"
Lettered, lower center: "Edmund Garvey R.A."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bust | chair | collar | painter | portrait | posing | profile | wig
- Associated People:
- Garvey, Edmund (ca.1767 - 1813), landscape painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Edmund Garvey, R.A, between 1802 and 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.