- Nathaniel Hone
- between 1758 and 1782
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 x 9 5/16 inches (32.6 x 23.7 cm) and Image: 11 1/4 x 9 1/8 inches (28.5 x 23.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Se ipse Pinx.t"; lower center: "Nath,, Horne Pictor | ~et Acad.ae Flor.ae Soc.s~"; lower right: "Edvardus Fisher Sculpsit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | buttons | cravat | crayon | easel | gaze | gesturing | holding | jacket | leaning | painter | portfolio | portrait | posing | ribbon
- Associated People:
- Hone, Nathaniel (1718–1784), painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Nathaniel Hone, between 1758 and 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.