- Doncaster Races: Race for the Great St. Leger Stakes, 1836 - Anticipation-Who is the Winner?
- Aquatint, hand-colored
- Sheet: 17 7/8 x 27in. (45.4 x 68.6cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Harris, 1811–1865, British, Doncaster Races: Race for the Great St. Leger Stakes, 1836 - Anticipation-Who is the Winner?, 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.