IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frederick Tatham, 1805–1878, British, William William's Second Wife, ca. 1830
William William's Second Wife
- Former Title(s):
W. Williams' Second Wife
- ca. 1830
- Watercolor on ivory
- Frame: 6 3/4 x 6 x 1 5/8 inches (17.1 x 15.2 x 4.1 cm), Image: 3 7/8 x 3 inches (9.8 x 7.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet (hat) | elderly | fence | middle class | portrait | sheep | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Connections (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-05-26 - 2011-09-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.