Print made by John Goto, born 1949, British, Storage Box, 2000 to 2001
- Additional Title(s):
- 2000 to 2001
- Portfolio of 15 pigment inkjet prints and colophon on Somerset Velvet Enhanced white wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 23 3/8 inches (41.9 × 59.4 cm) and Image: 14 1/8 × 21 1/8 inches (35.9 × 53.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | photomechanical print | summer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.