- Ticket for the Benefit of Mr. Sal Pietro
- Etching and Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 x 4 7/8 inches (10.8 x 12.4 cm), Plate: 3 7/8 x 4 1/2 inches (9.8 x 11.4 cm), and Image: 3 1/2 x 4 3/8 inches (8.9 x 11.1 cm)
Inscribed lower left in graphite: "[ . . . ]"; lower right in graphite: "Cupid [ ... ] of [ ... ]"; inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "3172"
Lettered center: "FOR | THE BENEFIT | OF | MR. SALPIETRO"; lower center: "F. Bartolozzi inv. et Sculp. 1773"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket for the Benefit of Mr. Sal Pietro, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.