- Ticket for the Benefit of Madame Banti
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 x 6 1/4 inches (12.7 x 15.9 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 x 6 inches (14.9 x 15.2 cm), and Image: 3 5/8 x 5 1/4 inches (9.2 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "2124"
Lettered center: "FOR | THE BENEFIT | OF | MADe. BANTI"; lower left: "Burney delin."; lower right: "F.Bartolozzi Sculps. RA 1795"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket for the Benefit of Madame Banti, 1795
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.