- Ticket for the Benefit of Mr. Giardini
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (20 x 16.8 cm) and Image: 5 x 5 1/4 inches (12.7 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "C1921 II/III"; inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "S.Clarke 141"; in graphite lower right: "/5"
Lettered lower center: "FOR THE | BENEFIT OF | MR.GIARDINI | G.B.Cipriani inv. | F.Bartolozzi Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket for the Benefit of Mr. Giardini, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.