Ticket: Anacreontic Society Meeting
- Additional Title(s):
Anacretonic Society: Meeting
- Etching, stipple engraving and line engraving in red ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 5 1/2 x 4 inches (14 x 10.2 cm) and Image: 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 inches (12.4 x 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "2120-2183"; lower right: "2120-2183 | fine"
Lettered, in brown ink, center: "ANAKR | ANACREONTIC | SOCIETY | MEETING | 17"; lower left: "Lawrenson inv."; lower right: "F. Bartolozzi Sc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | doves | flowers (plants) | inscriptions | man | meeting | monument | nudes | stones | trees | trees | vase | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket: Anacreontic Society Meeting, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.