Ticket: Anacreontic Society Meeting
- Additional Title(s):
Anacretonic Society: Meeting
- Etching, stipple engraving and line engraving in red ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 5 1/2 × 4 inches (14 × 10.2 cm) and 4 7/8 × 3 5/8 inches (12.4 × 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "2120-2183"; lower right: "2120-2183 | fine"
Lettered, in brown ink, center: "ANAKR | ANACREONTIC | SOCIETY | MEETING | 17"; lower left: "Lawrenson inv."; lower right: "F. Bartolozzi Sc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | doves | flowers (plants) | inscriptions | literary theme | man | meeting | monument | nudes | stones | trees | trees | vase | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket: Anacreontic Society Meeting, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.