Arab Horsemen, Two Grey Horses
- Watercolor and gouache on thick, rough, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 × 27 1/2 inches (50.8 × 69.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "2"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "JOHN SKEAPING 65"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Nicholas Skeaping
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- grey | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | men | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
John R. Skeaping, 1901–1980, British, Arab Horsemen, Two Grey Horses, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.