- The Cross Hands
- Watercolor and graphite on very thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 6 1/4 inches (19.7 × 15.9 cm)
Label on the back of the frame which reads: "John M. Wiseman/Gilder and Picture Framer/Newport, R.I."
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower right: "F.L.G. | 1937"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Adelaide C. Roberts and Alexandra C. Dane
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | clouds | landscape | rocks (landforms) | steps | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, The Cross Hands, 1937
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.