- Rue Peyrollerie, Avignon
- Red and black crayon on medium, slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 17 1/4in. (26 x 43.8cm) and Sheet: 11 3/4 × 19 inches (29.8 × 48.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "<Le Palais des Papes:> | La Rue Peyrollerie"; in graphite, lower center: "17'4 x 10 3/8 op | 28'4 x 20 3/8 Sn"; in pen and black ink, lower right: "6""; center right: "5""; upper right: "5""
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "F.L. GRIGGS | 1922"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Adelaide C. Roberts and Alexandra C. Dane
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Avignon | France | Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, Rue Peyrollerie, Avignon, 1922
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.