- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache on thick, rough, white wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 21 inches (37.5 × 53.3 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "JOHN R. SKEAPING 62"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The estate of John Skeaping / Tate
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.