Dover's Hill: Dawn
- Graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 × 14 7/8 inches (32.1 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " Dover's Hill"; lower center: "Dawn"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "F.L.G. | Jan. 1931"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Adelaide C. Roberts and Alexandra C. Dane
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dawn | hill | landscape | trees | trunks
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, Dover's Hill: Dawn, 1931
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.