- ca. 1928
- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 x 14 1/16 inches (25.4 x 35.7 cm), Plate: 7 15/16 x 11 7/8 inches (20.2 x 30.2 cm), and Image: 7 15/16 x 11 7/8 inches (20.2 x 30.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "LI"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Joseph Gray"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | mountain | shadow | sunshine | valley (landform)
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.