Print made by Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, A Bend in the River, 1926
A Bend in the River
- Additional Title(s):
Un Détour de la Rivière
- Drypoint printed with black ink and light blue ink on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 19 × 20 3/4 inches (48.3 × 52.7 cm) and 11 7/8 × 14 inches (30.2 × 35.6 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Frank Brangwyn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Copyright Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.