- ca. 1925
- Woodcut on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 15/16 x 8 1/16 inches (17.6 x 20.5 cm) and Image: 4 5/16 x 5 9/16 inches (10.9 x 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "12"; lower left: "Anglers"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Douglas Percy Bliss"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | deer | ferns | fishermen (people) | fishing | fishing pole | genre subject | lake | landscape | men | shrubs | trees | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Douglas Percy Bliss, 1900–1984, British, Anglers, ca. 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.