- ca. 1925
- Woodcut on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 15/16 x 8 1/16 inches (17.6 x 20.5 cm), Image: 4 5/16 x 5 9/16 inches (10.9 x 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "12"; lower left: "Anglers"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Douglas Percy Bliss"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | deer | ferns | fishermen (people) | fishing | fishing pole | genre subject | lake | landscape | men | shrubs | trees | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Douglas Percy Bliss, 1900–1984, British, Anglers, ca. 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.