Bird's Eye View of [Queen Victoria's Funeral] Procession
- Pen and black ink, graphite, gray wash and gouache on thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on very thick, beige, noderately textured, card board
- Sheet: 22 15/16 × 16 3/16 inches (58.3 × 41.1 cm) and Image: 20 3/4 × 14 1/4 inches (52.7 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Birds Eye View of Procession-"
Signed in pen with black ink, lower right: "H.W. Brewer | AND | F.C.D"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | city | funeral | historical subject | procession
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry William Brewer, 1836–1903, British, Bird's Eye View of [Queen Victoria's Funeral] Procession, 1902
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.