Bird's Eye View of [Queen Victoria's Funeral] Procession
- Pen and black ink, graphite, gray wash and gouache on thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on very thick, beige, noderately textured, card board
- 22 15/16 × 16 3/16 inches (58.3 × 41.1 cm) and 20 3/4 × 14 1/4 inches (52.7 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Birds Eye View of Procession-"
Signed in pen with black ink, lower right: "H.W. Brewer | AND | F.C.D"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | city | funeral | historical subject | procession
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry William Brewer, 1836–1903, British, Bird's Eye View of [Queen Victoria's Funeral] Procession, 1902
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.