- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 13 1/2 inches (25.4 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Treeton"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "C. J. Holmes 1931"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Bequest of Susan Morse Hilles
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | buildings | cliff | landscape | river
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.