- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 13 1/2 inches (25.4 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Treeton"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "C. J. Holmes 1931"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Bequest of Susan Morse Hilles
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | buildings | cliff | landscape | river
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.