- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, blue laid paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 x 6 5/16 inches (8.6 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Abooseer. 12.25.PM. 4. Feby. 1867"; inscribed in pen and black ink, lower right: "(346)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "90 up"; inscribed in graphite, center: "next above lowest | right."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | figures (representations) | landscape | rocks (landforms) | sky | water | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Abusir | Africa | Sudan
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.