Abu Seer, Wady Halfeh
- Additional Title(s):
Abusir, Wadi Halfa
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- 1 13/16 x 10 9/16 inches (4.6 x 26.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left; "Aboustir. Wady Halfeh. Feby. 6 1967. 7.AM."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(355)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, left center: "99 up | Top"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "216"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | lake | landscape | river | riverbank | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Abusir | Africa | Lake Nasser | Sudan | Wadi Halfa
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.