IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James McBey, 1883–1959, British, Palazzo dei Cammerlinghi, 1925
Palazzo dei Cammerlinghi
- Part Of:
- Etching on laid paper
- Sheet: 16 3/8 x 10 1/2in. (41.6 x 26.7cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- canal | cityscape | gondolas | palace | Renaissance | river
- Associated Places:
- Grand Canal | Italy | Palazzo dei Camerlenghi | Venice
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.