Near Wady Halfeh
- Additional Title(s):
Near Wadi Halfa
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/16 x 5 1/4 inches (7.8 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "5.30.PM. 6. Feby. 1867. near Wady Halfeh"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "364"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper center: "220 | up 97 | next below A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape | river | sand | structure (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Lake Nasser | Sudan | Wadi Halfa
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.