Near Wady Halfeh
- Additional Title(s):
Near Wadi Halfa
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 3 1/16 x 5 1/4 inches (7.8 x 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "5.30.PM. 6. Feby. 1867. near Wady Halfeh"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "364"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper center: "220 | up 97 | next below A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | lake | landscape | palm trees | river | sand | sky | structure (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Lake Nasser | Sudan | Wadi Halfa
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.