- Watercolor, graphite, white gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 2 5/16 x 10 5/8 inches (5.9 x 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "1.15.PM.Feby 9.1867. Abou Simbl."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(386)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "92 | up"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | lake | landscape | river | riverbank | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Abu Simbel | Africa | Egypt | Lake Nasser | Nubia
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.