- Fox-Hunting [set of four]: "The Jolly Old Squire" - Plate II. "When the brush of Sly Reynard, the coveted prize, / was display'd at his table, joy danced in his eyes; ..."
- Aquatint, hand-colored
- Sheet: 15 x 20 7/8in. (38.1 x 53cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Papprill, 1816–d.after 1883, American, Fox-Hunting [set of four]: "The Jolly Old Squire" - Plate II. "When the brush of Sly Reynard, the coveted prize, / was display'd at his table, joy danced in his eyes; ...", 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.