- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, wove paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/16 x 6 7/8 inches (6.2 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Toske. 4.PM. Feby 10. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(400)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | palm trees | river | river | riverbank | sky | structures (single built works) | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Aswan High Dam | Egypt | Lake Nasser | Nile | Nubia
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.