- Watercolor, graphite, white gouache, pen and brown ink on thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- 1 5/16 x 5 7/8 inches (3.3 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "near Dishne Feby 27 .5.20PM"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(559)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | camels (mammals) | figures (representations) | genre subject | hill | landscape | marine art | river | sky
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Dishna | Nile | Qina | Upper Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.