- Entrance Gate to Printers
- Watercolor, gouache, graphie, brown wash, pen and brown ink and black ink on moderately thick, rough, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 × 6 5/8 inches (25.9 × 16.8 cm) and Mount: 17 1/16 × 11 13/16 inches (43.3 × 30 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower left: "Harry Willson (exhibited 1815-1852) | ?entrance to Gough Sq. or Bolt Court"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Harry Wilson del."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Herman W. Liebert
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Harry Willson, Active 1813–1852, Entrance Gate to Printers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.