- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 1 11/16 x 1 3/8 inches (4.3 x 3.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, verso, center: "146 | up | top line | right"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloth | figure study | man | nude | sitting | turban
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.