- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 1 11/16 x 3 3/16 inches (4.3 x 8.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Korti"; Verso: inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "146. up | Lowest"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures (representations) | nude | robes | tunics | turbans
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Korti | Sudan
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.