- Hastings & St. Leonards: Britain's Best Tonic
- Sheet: 40 x 49 5/8 inches (101.6 x 126 cm) and Frame: 45 3/8 x 55 3/8 inches (115.3 x 140.7 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "HASTINGS & ST. LEONARDS"; lower center: "'BRITAIN'S BEST TONIC' | For Free Guide, apply Room 12, BOROUGH ASSOCIATION, HASTINGS | PULLMAN & CORRIDOR EXPRESSEES - CHEAP FARES | SOUTHERN RAILWAY"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Walter E. Spradbery, 1889–1969, British, Hastings & St. Leonards: Britain's Best Tonic, 1932
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.