IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, River pass, between barren rock cliffs, 1867
River pass, between barren rock cliffs
- Additional Title(s):
Gebel Sheikh Abu Fodde
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and black ink on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 x 10 3/8 inches (16.4 x 26.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | cliffs | landscape | pass (delta) | river | rocks (landforms) | sky | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.