- Sheet: 40 x 50 inches (101.6 x 127 cm)
Lettered, upper left: "Sir Thomas Browne | George Borrow | Jack Kett" ; upper center: "City Hall" | The Guildhall | AD 1410 | Augstine Stewart | House - 1531 ; upper right: "Augustine Stewart | Lord Nelson" ; center left: "The Castle| Ethelbert Gate" ; center: Ethelbert Gate | The Cathedral & Cloisters" ; center right: "The Great Hospital | AD 1249" ; lower left: "NORWICH | PUBLISHED BY BRITISH RAILWAYS ; lower center: "Pulls Ferry & Water Gate" | lower right: "Bishops Bridge | AD 1295
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © National Railway Museum / SSPL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | castle | cathedral | cityscape | cloister | streets | tourism
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.