- Sheet: 38 7/8 x 24 15/16 inches (98.7 x 63.3 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "LONDON MUSEUM tells London's story. Great events from pre-history to today come to life with the aid of | illuminated dioramas in Wren's quiet Kensington Palace, overlooking Kensington Gardens. Here, among | dazzling coronation robes and other regalia, live the dolls which Queen Victoria dressed and named when this | was her home. This most intimate of royal settings gives London's own collection a very special flavour. | Underground to Queensway or High Street Kensington"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © TfL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- air balloons, hot | ballooning | bus | cars | chairs | city | cityscape | dolls | flag | house | museum | road | tables
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.