- 38 7/8 x 24 15/16 inches (98.7 x 63.3 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "LONDON MUSEUM tells London's story. Great events from pre-history to today come to life with the aid of | illuminated dioramas in Wren's quiet Kensington Palace, overlooking Kensington Gardens. Here, among | dazzling coronation robes and other regalia, live the dolls which Queen Victoria dressed and named when this | was her home. This most intimate of royal settings gives London's own collection a very special flavour. | Underground to Queensway or High Street Kensington"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © TfL
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- air balloons, hot | architectural subject | ballooning | bus | cars | chairs | city | cityscape | dolls | flag | house | museum | road | tables
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.