- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 x 4 7/8 inches (6.3 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Esmaika | 10.50"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "169"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, center: "up | next above lowest (left)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | dome | hills | landscape | palm trees | sand | sky | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.